Cash deposits in ATM using IKO
Deposit cash in PKO Bank Polski ATMs using IKO instead of card (the operation is free for customers of PKO Bank Polski):
- to your own account or
- to the account of any IKO user.
You do not need any card to do it - instead of sliding it into the ATM, just enter the BLIK code from your IKO and the phone number of the recipient (applies only to transactions to another IKO user).
Who can deposit cash using IKO?
A holder of the active IKO app.
What recipient data are needed to deposit cash in ATM using IKO?
If you are depositing money to your own account you just need access to the active IKO with the current BLIK code.
If you are depositing money to a different IKO user account, you have to know his/her phone number on which an active IKO is present.
Where can I deposit cash using IKO?
In ATMs with the deposit module/ATMs of PKO Bank Polski supporting IKO deposits.
To what account can I deposit cash in an ATM using IKO?
With the cash deposit method using the BLIK code in IKO, you can deposit money on any account in PKO Bank Polski or Inteligo which is associated with IKO.
If the recipient uses multiple IKO applications on various phones, the deposit will be made to the account that is set up as a source of money for the IKO associated with the phone number entered on the ATM screen. To make the deposit, it is necessary that the recipient has a fully active IKO - check how to activate IKO
How can I deposit cash in a ATM using IKO?
1. Find an ATM supporting deposits using the BLIK code from IKO.
2. On the ATM screen, select the IKO deposit.
3. Enter the BLIK code from your IKO on the ATM screen.
4. Select the person you want to deposit money to: Press Own deposit, if you want to deposit cash to your own account. Press Mobile deposit, if you want to deposit cash to a different IKO user account.
5. If you selected Mobile deposit, enter the recipient’s phone number.
6. When screens familiar from the standard cash deposit process are displayed (description of the rules of depositing banknotes, prompts to enter the amount of the deposit, a summary of the number and type of deposited banknotes), follow the prompts on the screen. After you confirm the operation summary, the deposit will be registered and funds will be booked on the account of the recipient.
See the frequently asked questions concerning the use of IKO mobile app or check our IKO guide (PDF)