Technical conditions required to use the mobile channel
- You can download the IKO mobile application in the latest version offered in the app store for your device if you have a phone with one of the following minimum operating systems: iOS 12.x or later, Android 6.0 or later (some functions such as the Currency Exchange, real estate insurance, funds, brokerage, instructions are available from Android 7.0)
- IKO mobile application does not work on mobile phones that do not have the ability to install external applications.
- The IKO mobile application requires an Internet connection. On mobile phones without mobile internet connectivity, the application will not work.
- It is possible to have up to 3 active applications on 3 different phones with different SIM cards at the same time.
- IKO application requires your device to be associated with a phone number whose operator operates in Poland.
Technical conditions - effective as of 07/07/2023.
Access to necessary data
The IKO mobile app is actively using the capacities of modern mobile devices. To ensure the correct operation of the IKO app, when installing IKO or during the first use of the application feature that uses a given module on your phone, you will be prompted to agree to:
- using the camera,
- using the voice calls feature,
- using the possibility of finding the account on your device and preventing the device to switch in sleep mode- for the needs of notifications about incoming transactions,
- reading status and phone information- for generating unique app identifiers used for data encryption and communicating with the server,
- receiving data from the Internet and full network access- for the proper performance of the transaction mobile,
- displaying network connections- for the purposes of checking access to the Internet by the application,
- using the information on the Wi-Fi connection- for generating unique app identifiers used for data encryption and communicating with the server,
- modifying the system settings- for data encryption purposes,
- sending text messages- for the purpose of sending messages in the registration process,
- using the contact list- for the purpose of sending transfers to a phone number,
- reading the location and configuration of Google services- for correct operation of the geolocation feature,
- using multimedia- for the purposes of correct operation of the map.
Access to necessary data - effective from 17.01.2018.