IKO was created in accordance with the highest standards of safety and it is systematically subjected to tests and audits. But remember that to a large extent you are responsible for the safety of handling finances on your phone:
- Download IKO only from the stores like Google Play, App Store and Windows Store and update it on a regular basis
- Restrict the operations in IKO with limits, which can be changed in the iPKO Internet service - more
If IKO does not operate correctly, make sure you have access to the Internet. In the event of difficulties identified by the bank, an information will be displayed on the pkobp.pl website and/or on the bank profile in social media. If you experience further problems please contact the hotline800 302 302*.
- Warning against malicious software for smartphones with Android
Some advice concerning your phone:
- Do not consent for installation of applications from unknown sources.
- Only use the official app stores.
- While installing applications look what rights they request concerning your phone.
- Update systematically the apps and the operating system of your phone.
- Do not turn off the factory security measures.
- Use the lock screen - lock it with a PIN code or password.
Some advice regarding the IKO”
- Protect the PIN to IKO.
- Set limits for operations in IKO.
- Update IKO as soon as the update becomes available in the official store.
- Pay attention to the strange behaviours such as attempting to encourage you to download new applications. This may be a message on a virus detected and prompt to install some antivirus software. If in doubt, ask a trusted friend.
- Do not perform any actions to which you may be induced in text messages or emails from unknown senders, e.g. do not tap on links contained in these messages.
- Pay attention to the attempts to get hold of login data to the iPKO Internet service. These data are needed only for activation of IKO.
- Read carefully the messages sent by the Bank.
- If you suspect that your phone has a virus, ask for help of a trusted friend or to the operator’s service. • If you happen to lose your phone, lock IKO or unregister it by calling the helpline, via iPKO Internet service or at the Bank branch.
- If you suspect that the PIN was disclosed to unauthorized persons, change the PIN to the IKO in IKO or in iPKO Internet service.
- If the Bank or the operator informs you about an activity you did not order, contact the Bank or operator hotline for more information.
Notify the Bank of any situation which seems unusual, suspicious or raising concern- call the hotline at 800 302 302* or +48 81 535 60 60**.
* Toll-free for national numbers within the country; in other cases - fees are in accordance with the operator's tariff
** Number for calls from abroad and mobile phones; fees are in accordance with the operator's tariff.