If you want to manage your account and finances in PKO Bank Polski on your mobile phone, download the IKO app*. Before you download and activate IKO for mobile, make sure that your phone meets the technical requirements and has access to the internet.
IKO can operate in either passive or active mode.
IKO is available for phones with Android, iOS and Windows Phone:
Also check this:
- What should I do if I am a new customer or have a temporary password to the iPKO service and I want to set a password to the iPKO service during the activation of IKO?
- How to activate IKO, if I’m using it in passive mode?
- How to activate IKO on a phone number which is not registered in the bank’s system?
- How to activate IKO on additional device?
1. Start your phone, go to the application store and look for IKO entering one of the keywords: “IKO” or “PKO”. Next, tap on the application icon and the download button.
2. Open IKO and tap on I have an account.
3. IKO will show you a first screen of the wizard which will guide you through the subsequent steps and will be displayed before every step. Tap the Start button.
4. Enter your customer number (you will find it on the first page of your account agreement with PKO Bank Polski).
If you are a new customer or have a temporary password to the iPKO Internet service, you will be able to set the password to the iPKO Internet service during activation of IKO.
5. Enter the password to the iPKO internet service.
6. Assign a PIN to the application. You will be using it to log in to IKO and confirm transfers, top-ups and other operations performed in IKO.
7.** In IKO tap the Activate button. For security reasons, it will be necessary to send a text message (cost as per the operator’s rate) to the bank to verify the authenticity of the application and your phone number (Android phones send the text message automatically, in case of iOS/Windows Phone telephones you have to send the text message yourself). Do not modify the contents of the text message or the number to which it is sent.
8. ** IKO will ask you to select the method of receiving the 4-digit activation code:
- Select Voice message and you will complete the activation on your phone: within 30-60 sec. you will receive a voice message with the activation code.
- Select iPKO internet service option, log in to the iPKO internet service and generate the code in the IKO tab.
The new version of the IKO is available for phones with operating systems included in IKO technical conditions.
* Downloading the application requires access to the internet and may be subject to a charge for the data transmission package you use.
** If you notify the consultant at a Bank’s branch or on hotline about your intention to activate the IKO, you may omit this step.