- TPLMotorinsurance with a Green Card, motor hull insurance, accident insurance, Car Assistance
- The coverage is the same for all 6 insurers available with us - you can easily compare offers
- You can buy your TPL and motor hull insurance from various insurers, even up to 6 months in advance
How to buy car insurance at IKO?Prepare your car registration document and driving license - when filling out the application, we will ask you for your car plate number, mileage, number of co-owners and year you obtained your driving license.
1. After logging into the IKO application, select the My Bank icon on the navigation bar.
2. Then go to Insurance and click on the button in the bottom right corner.
3. Select whether you want to buy only TPL, only motor hull or TPL + motor hull insurance and adjust the scope you are interested in.
4. We will analyse the offers of 5 insurers and give you proposals with the recommended lowest price, tailored to your needs. You can compare the scope and price of all variants.
5. You decide if you want to buy additional insurance: accident insurance (against consequences of accidents) and Car Assistance (Mini, Midi, Super versions)
6. We will ask you to accept the necessary statements and confirm the email address to which you will receive all necessary documents.
7. You can pay for your policy immediately from your account or choose an external transfer - we will then send you the account number to which you will make the transfer within 7 days from the date of commencement of insurance coverage.
8. If all the data in the summary is correct, accept the purchase of the insurance entering your application PIN.