Opening a foreign currency account
- Account available in 10 currencies: EUR, GBP, USD, CHF, DKK, NOK, SEK, CZK, HRK, HUF
- No conversion: by paying with a card with a multi-currency function on holiday or on the Internet, e.g. EUR 10.00, we will collect exactly this amount from the currency account in EUR
- Currency exchange at attractive rates via on-line currency exchange service
- Possibility of opening several foreign currency accounts, each in different currency
A foreign currency account may be opened via IKO by an adult persons with full capacity for legal activities and access to a saving and checking account via IKO
How to open a foreign currency account via IKO?
1. Log into IKO and open the application form via the My Bank → Accounts section, and then in the context menu choose the Open foreign currency account option.
2. In the application, choose:
- basic account: the saving and checking account specified by you
- one of the foreign currencies: EUR, GBP, USD, CHF, DKK, NOK, SEK, CZK, HRK, HUF
3. Use the convenient option of connecting the on-line currency exchange service and a multi-currency card