Open an account in IKO
Download and activate the IKO app: you can open the account on-line via video verification1
Video-verification: a selfie account
- You can open the account within 15 minutes without leaving home.
- You can sign the agreement on-line: your identity is verified with the use of the photo from the ID card and you face.
- After signing the agreement, you immediately have access to payments and BLIK withdrawals, domestic transfers.
- Some functions of the account require additional confirmation of identity in a Bank branch due to security reasons.
How to open an account with selfie?
1. Download and activate the IKO app and then choose “Open a Selfie Account.”
2. Enter the contact details and give your consent for the use of your image during a video verification, and then choose an account for yourself and, if you wish, order a payment card.
3. Take a photo of your ID and your face, check the correctness of data, provide your address of residence, accept declarations and file the application.
- In an e-mail message from the Bank, you will find your data to log-in to iPKO and the mobile IKO app. We will send the password for your first log-in via SMS.
- After the first log-in to iPKO, we will ask you to set your own password and after the first log-in to the mobile IKO app, to assign your own PIN.
- Some functions, for example e-office, will require additional confirmation of your identity in the Bank branch.
- the daily limit of transactions to the account is PLN 10,000.00 (not subject to changes);
- there is no possibility of managing the debit card limits issued to the account;
- there is no possibility of using the e-office and the entire functionality of the state administration, i.e. filing a 500+ application;
- there is no possibility of ordering more than one debit card for the account, with the exception of blocking and, at the same time, ordering a new card;
- there is no possibility of changing limits for the IKO app.