Transfer request is a feature that allows you to send a notification to another IKO user with a request to transfer you certain amount of money with a fixed title. When a recipient receives the message, he will be able to make an instant mobile transfer as all the transfer data will be already completed.
As an alternative, you may create a QR code with your transfer details and send it to any acquaintance, whose mobile banking app allows him/her to make a transfer after scanning QR code from an invoice.
Transfer request is useful, when:
- you lack money and have to ask your friends for help – even if they are somewhere else
- someone owes you money
- you are going to cinema/club/coffee shop and you want to clear accounts with your friends
How to send Transfer request?
1. Log into IKO and go to Payments.
2. Tap Transfer request.
3. Fill in the transfer data: title, amount and decide, whether you want to send a Transfer request as:
• a notification in IKO application, then you enter telephone number of your recipient, on which his IKO app is activated
• a QR code, then you can send your code by an email or other messaging application.
How to send money as an answer to a Transfer request (Mobile transfer)?
1. You will get a notification on your mobile phone. You can also find it in your Inbox in IKO app.
2. Tap on the notification. In it you will find an information that someone wants you to transfer them a fixed amount of money for a specific purpose e.g. pizza.
3. Tap on the Send transfer button
4. Check the transfer details – the recipient, the amount and than tap on the Next button.
5. After your confirmation, your recipient will instantly get the transferred money. If the transfer was sent as a Mobile transfer, the recipient will also get a notification.
How to transfer money as an answer to a QR code?
1. After receiving the picture of a QR code with transaction details, save it on your mobile phone or computer.
2. Log into IKO app, go to Payments and choose Scan and transfer.
3. Scan the QR code or choose the picture from the phone gallery, if you have it saved.
4. IKO will scan the QR code and autocomplete the transfer data.
5. After verifying filled fields, validate the transaction by entering IKO PIN.