IKO activation on an additional device (password from the main device)
IKO activation is possible even on 3 devices simultaneously. IKO activation on the second or third device must be confirmed with the activation code from the main device.
The activation code from the main device is 4 digits which will be displayed on the phone on which you have previously activated IKO. The code will be displayed during IKO activation on the second or third phone after you send an authentication SMS message from your phone.
How to check if IKO works on the main device?
1. Log in to the iPKO website and go to the IKO tab.
2. Select the tile denoting active application and look up the Device type item in details. In the case of the main device, the description will say: "Main".
How to activate IKO on another device?
1. Start your phone, go to the app store and search for IKO by entering the phrase "IKO" or "PKO". Then click on the application icon and the download button.
2. Open the IKO app and click on I have a bank account.
3. The IKO app will display the first screen with instructions on how to proceed with further steps and will appear before successive steps. Click on Start.
4. Enter the customer number (the customer number can be found on the first page of the PKO Bank Polski bank account agreement).
5. Enter the password for the iPKO website.
6. Assign PIN to the application. You will use it to log into the IKO application and confirm transfers, recharges and other transactions carried out in IKO.
7. In IKO, click on Activate application.
8. For security reasons, you will have to send an SMS message (charged according to the operator's rates) to the bank, which will verify the authenticity of the application and your phone number. Do not modify the SMS message content or the number to which it is sent.
9.The main device on which you already have an active IKO application will display the activation code. Log in to your already active IKO application to read it and copy the code on the newly activated IKO application. After entering the code, the IKO application will be active on the other device and you can use all IKO functions