Apple Pay: add a card in the IKO app
Pay contactless with your phone You can now add PKO Bank Polski's cards to Apple Wallet from the mobile IKO app
- You can activate Apple Pay on your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Mac* computer
- Apple Pay payments will be processed from Mastercard and Visa cards of PKO Bank Polski
How to add a card to Apple Wallet in IKO?
- Go to My products → Cards and select the card that you want to add to Apple Wallet
- After accepting the terms, enter the activation code which will be sent to you via SMS
- **Apple Pay operates with iPhone 6 and newer models in stores, apps and on websites opened with Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps (iPhone 6 or newer model is required); with iPad Pro, IPad (5th generation), iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 and newer models in applications and on websites opened with Safari; and with Mac computers (from 2012 or newer) in Safari, when additionally iPhone or Apple Watch servicing Apple Pay is used - list of devices compliant with Apple Pay (apple.com)