Application for a consolidation loan
- Additional funds for extra expenses
- Repayment from 2 to 120 months
- You can transfer even one instalment
You can assign funds from a consolidation loan to repay loans transferred to PKO Bank Polski from other banks.
The proposal is available to selected clients.
How to receive a consolidation loan via the IKO app?
1. Go to the Offer and choose the Consolidation Loan. Give us your consent for access to information about your liabilities in the Credit Information Bureau (BIK).
2. Choose loans that you wish to consolidate from the list. If any of your loans is not featured on the list, it means that it cannot be consolidated, e.g. due to the date of signing the agreement.
3. If you need extra cash, enter the amount and the period of repayment.
4. After accepting the necessary declarations, we will ask you to provide numbers of accounts from which you repay loans in other banks.
5. After reading the terms and the agreement, sign the document in the IKO app. We will transfer the money to repay the loans to the account numbers that you have provided and additional cash to your account.
Granting the loan and its amount depend on the positive assessment of your credit rating.