A way to save small amounts of money
- Select the account on which you want to save the small amounts, e.g. PKO Konto Dziecka, PKO Konto Pierwsze, savings account. You can also support the PKO Bank Polski Foundation
- Auto-saving can be enabled for payments in IKO: BLIK, transfers and contactless payments, and also for card transactions and transfers, including standing orders
- Activation, using and disabling Auto-saving is free
How to enable Auto-saving in IKO?
- Go to My Products → Savings → Auto-saving.
- Choose the type of transaction and the method of saving.
- Select the account on which you want to save small amounts.