BLIK payment in store without card
Forget about carrying cash or credit cards. Take your phone for shopping and make payments entering the BLIK code or BLIK voucher numbers on the payment terminal.
How to pay in a store using the BLIK code?
1. Start IKO and log in to display the valid 6 digit BLIK code.
2. At the check-out, inform the seller that you want to pay by phone using the BLOK code.
3. Enter the 6 digit BLIK code displayed on the IKO screen and confirm the payment in the terminal by taping the green button.
4. The application will prompt you to accept the operation - select Accept.
5. Payments to PLN 100 must be confirmed on the phone screen in IKO by selecting the Accept button, for amounts above PLN 100 IKO will also prompt you to enter the PIN code you use to log in. After completing the operation you will receive from the seller a printout confirming the operation. The confirmation also appears on the screen of your phone.
How to make payments in a store using the BLIK voucher?
1. Prepare the BLIK voucher and password to vouchers: If you received a voucher from another person, you can read it from your text message or even from a piece of paper. Remember that in addition to the 9 digits of the BLIK voucher you must know the password to authorize the payment - you will get them separately from the person who gave you the voucher.
2. Tell the seller that want to pay with BLIK.
3. Enter the 9 digit BLIK voucher, 4 digit password to voucher and confirm the operation with the green button. Note: You do not have to spend the equivalent of the BLIK voucher - the remaining funds will be sent back to the IKO user account who created the voucher.