Confirmation of IKO transfers via biometrics
- Confirm selected transfers in IKO with your fingerprint or face scan - without entering PIN to the app
- Freely manage the limit up to which you can biometrically authenticate your transfers - you can change it at any moment in your IKO app.
- Mobile top-ups
- BLIK payments ordered on the Internet, ATMs and payment terminals
Which transactions can be biometrically authenticated in IKO?
- Domestic transfers
- Transfers to recipient
- Transfers from credit card
- Telephone transfers
- Public transport tickets and parking sites
How to enable biometric authentication of transfers in IKO?
Go to your profile, enter Settings → Biometrics → Logging in and authentication → Biometric authentication and confirm activation of function with the PIN to IKO.
How to change the limit of a single transaction that can be authenticated in IKO?
- The maximum amount of an individual transaction that can be biometrically authenticated is PLN 500.00.
- Go to your profile, go to Settings → Biometrics → Logging in and authentication → Limit of biometric authentication (option visible after biometric authentication has been enabled). Enter the new limit and confirm it with the PIN to IKO.
After enabling the biometric function, we may ask you to confirm a transfer with PIN to IKO when:
- The amount of the transfer exceeds the limit;
- The fingerprint reading or the face scan has failed.
Which telephones allow for the use of biometrics in IKO?
- Selected telephones with the Android system (version 6.0 or newer), if the fingerprint reader complies with the standard specified by Google
- Selected telephones with the iOS system (iPhone) with the ID/Touch ID function
- Biometrics in IKO will not work on rooted telephones or jailbroken telephones
Check Frequently Asked Questions or:
Commercial names are in use on the website. Check how these terms are defined in the list of representative services