Instant transfers allow transferring of money within a few seconds from bank to bank regardless of Elixir clearing session - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and throughout the year. Instant transfers may be ordered not only from IKO, but from the iPKO Internet service, hotline and PKO Bank Polski branches.
To order an instant transfer, the originator’s and the recipient’s banks have to be participants of the Express Elixir system, which is automatically verified before carrying the transfer.
How to order an instant transfer in IKO?
1. From the Payments section, enter the standard transfer, tax transfer or Tax Office transfer form.
2. Fill in the transfer data and select "Instant transfer".
3. Go to the next screen of the transfer form, which displays the fee for the instant transfer immediately compliant with table of fees and commissions.
4. Confirm transfer in IKO.
Instant transfers are subject to limitations
Instant transfers are limited by limits independent of the IKO limits.
- Single instant transfer: PLN 3,000
- Daily limit of instant transfers: PLN 6,000 (a joint limit for all channels)
- Single instant transfer to the Tax Office: PLN 50 000 (in agency this limit is PLN 3,000)
- Daily limit of instant transfers to the Tax Office: PLN 250,000 (a joint limit for all channels)