Insure your house or apartment with PKO DOM
- Choose the package that suits you best: Standard, Super or Pro
- You can also insure items and equipment in your real property, e.g. radio and TV equipment, household appliances, computers, furniture
- Together with the insurance, you receive 24/7 assistance for the home, e.g. a plumber’s assistance in case of a failure
- You can report a damage in a simple and quick way - via telephone, on-line or in writing
Use a 40% discount for smart home devices with the PKO Smart Home Programme
How to buy a house or apartment insurance in IKO?
- In IKO, go to the My products → Insurance → PKO Dom Insurance.
- Choose the property type that you wish to insure (an apartment, a house, a house under construction, movables or elements of finishing).
- Enter the address and complete the real property data.
- Enter the data to the offer: the approximate value of the real property and the date as of which the insurance is to be valid.
- Choose the package and provide the additional information.
- Decide how you want to pay for your insurance: in monthly instalments or on a one-off basis and designate the account.
- Enter your data, read the documents and mark the consents.
- Check the data on the summary and confirm the purchase with an authentication tool.
The PKO Dom insurance is offered by PKO Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń SA to the clients of PKO Bank Polski and PKO Bank Hipoteczny. Before concluding the agreement, read the insurance documents [PL]