- The auxiliary account gives you the opportunity to organize the company's finances - you can, for example, transfer some money from the main account and manage finances on the auxiliary account
- Use the auxiliary account, for example, when you need to give employees business cards
- Auxiliary accounts may also be kept in foreign currencies
How to open an auxiliary account in IKO?
1. Go to: Offer → Auxiliary account for companies and select the company + main account for which you want to open the auxiliary account.
2. Select the type of account, enter its name and select the currency. If you open a foreign currency account and you already have a multi-currency card, you can link the card to the account you are opening and not pay for currency conversion.
3. Validate the details and confirm the opening of your auxiliary account.