PKO TFI Investment Funds
Access to the offer of PKO TFI Investment Funds in the IKO app:
- Purchase of funds, including the Pension Package and investment programmes, e.g. Akcjomat
- Access to your fund details
- Additional purchases, switches and sale
- Setting up standing orders for purchase
- List of pending orders
- Non-financial orders, e.g. orders of documents to funds
How to buy units of the PKO TFI investment fund in the IKO app?
- Go to My Products → Investments → Investment Funds
- Click Buy fund and expand the context menu (ellipsis icon) by the fund that is of interest to you
- Indicate the account, the amount of payment and mark the consent for electronic correspondence
- If you want to set up a standing order, enter the amount and the date of the next order
- Check the data in the summary and approve the purchase with the authentication tool.
Are you just starting to invest? Please fill in the questionnaire.
Based on the MiFID questionnaire, you will set your Investor Profile, learn your potential and investment temperament. The questionnaire will take into account your answers pertaining to:
- financial standing;
- objectives and needs;
- attitude to risk;
- knowledge about investments and experience in this respect.
You can now use PKO Inwestomat via the iPKO website. However, all the investment products purchased as part of PKO Inwestomat will be visible in your IKO app.
Check Frequently Asked Questions or:
Commercial names are in use on the website. Check how these terms are defined in the list of representative services