“Join our cause” - convenient standing orders for charitable purposes
Now you can join forces with the PKO Bank Polski Foundation and support an initiative that is close to your heart. There are 4 Foundation initiatives to choose from:
- PKO Charity Runs – where each kilometre or lap covered raises money that is donated in full to help treat private individuals or purchase specialist live-saving equipment.
- Health – The Bank Voluntary Blood Donation Campaign is a nationwide blood drive campaign initiated in 2009.
- Education – Support for projects in the field of science, schooling, and alternative forms of education in Poland, aimed at raising the level of education and its availability to children and young people in Poland.
- Hope – Support for children from educational care centres and young adults from orphanages and foster families, as well as help for the disabled.
How can I start helping others with the PKO Bank Polski Foundation?
1. Click on Join our cause on the side menu and select Support the PKO Bank Polski Foundation.
2. Choose one of the 4 initiatives you wish to support.
3. Set up a standing order. Details of the initiative will be filled in automatically – all you need to do is enter the amount you with to transfer and decide how often and for how long your order will be executed. You can also change the name and title of the order.
Note! Note: If you wish to claim a deduction of the donation for public benefit purposes against you income (revenue), do not change the transfer title - learn more about the deduction option [PL]
4. Confirm the creation of the standing order by clicking on OK in the application or entering a single-use code. You’re done.
- Your standing orders as part of the Join our cause function will be displayed under My orders. They will also appear on the list of all your standing orders in the Payments > Orders section.
With IKO, you can also support any non-governmental organisation of your choice – here’s how to do it.
1. On the first screen, select the second option.
2. Fill in the order details: the organisation’s bank account number, standing order name, amount and title. Decide how often and for how long your order will be executed
3. Confirm the creation of the standing order by clicking on OK in the application or entering a single-use code. You’re done.Your standing orders as part of the “Join our cause” function will be displayed under “My orders”. They will also appear on the list of all your standing orders in the Payments > Orders section.