Biometrics in IKO
Does your telephone have the biometric functions turned on, e.g. the fingerprint reader or the face scan? Check how to use biometrics in IKO:
- Logging in with a fingerprint (Android) or Face ID / Touch ID (iOS) without using the PIN code to the app
- One of the modes of confirming transactions via mobile authentication - both these commissioned via IKO, on the iPKO or Inteligo website.
- Confirmation of transfers in IKO without entering the PIN code to the app and within the limit which you can adjust to your needs
- Mobile top-ups
- BLIK payments ordered on the Internet, ATMs and payment terminals
Which telephones allow for the use of biometrics in IKO?
- Selected telephones with the Android system (version 6.0 or newer), if the fingerprint reader complies with the standard specified by Google
- Selected telephones with the iOS system (iPhone) with the ID/Touch ID function
Biometrics in IKO will not work on rooted or jailbroken mobile phones