How to enable the active mode of IKO?
IKO can operate in either passive and active mode(find out more about the active and passive mode in IKO). While in passive mode you cannot order transfers, use BLIK and other operations. Give yourself the possibility to use all the features of IKO by fully activating it.
How to change the passive mode to active mode in IKO?
1. In IKO tap the Activate button on the curtain on the main screen.
2. For security reasons it will be necessary to send a text message (cost according to the operator’s tariff) to the bank. The text message will verify the authenticity of the application and your phone number.
he text message can be sent only from the a telephone number with an operator registered in Poland. Do not modify the contents of the text message or the number to which it is sent.
You can have issues with receiving an SMS if:
- Your phone number is international (activating the IKO app is possible only with a domestic telephone number).
- Your phone is a dualSIM model with two sockets and you’re using two cards at the same time. Switching the order of the cards may help.
3. If your telephone number is registered in the bank system, IKO will ask you to select the method of receiving the 4-digit activation code**:
- By selecting the Voice message option, you will complete the activation on your phone: within 30-60 sec. you will receive a voice message with the activation code
- If you choose the iPKO Internet service option, log in to the iPKO internet service and generate the code in the IKO tab
This screen does not show during activation? See Help topics:
4. Once you enter the activation code in IKO, the activation is complete and you can start using all IKO features.
For additional information on IKO, go to section questions and answers or download:
- IKO guide (PDF) or
- IKO guide (PDF)